-->

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan -- 3/9/15-3/15/15

Well, I've wrapped up the first week of 21 Day Fix Extreme!  I have to say -- I love, love, love these workouts!  I have really missed lifting weights, especially with doing Insanity Max: 30.  My body responds so well to weight-lifting and its been great to get back to it.

I won't really be weighing or measuring myself (I don't think, anyway) until the end of the 21 days - so stay tuned for my results.

A funny fact for you:  Did you know that I never before made it past Day #5 with the 21 Day Fix nutrition plan?  I was a 21 Day Fix failure! 

I don't know why - I just had a lot of trouble sticking to the food plan.  And, it wasn't the plan itself -- it was ME.  I just wasn't "ready" .... ready to commit to it 100%.  This time, I am READY.  My accountability group is also helping to keep me strong, along with the help and support of my two wonderful Coach friends who are doing it alongside me.  We message each other frequently during the day!  That accountability and support make all of the difference.  "Build a fortress of accountability."

You can follow my daily 21 Day Fix Extreme video updates on my Facebook page.

Weekly Meal Plan -- 3/9/15-3/15/15

My first week went really well, so I'm excited to be planning out my meals for the second week of this program, using some recipes from my blog.  If you have any questions, please let me know! 

21 Day Fix Extreme Meal Plan
Here are some of the recipes that I will be using this week (for dinners at least), from my blog.  Enjoy!

Monday:  Baked Greek Yogurt Chicken
Tuesday:  Leftovers
Wednesday:  Slow-Cooker Pork Chops and Vegetables
Thursday:  Classic Crockpot Chili
Friday:  Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats
Saturday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Sunday:  Quinoa Turkey Taco Bake

ALL of these meals are 21-Day Fix compliant.  If you would like to participate in one of my monthly 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme online accountability groups, get in touch with me here.  New group starts SOON!


If you have any questions about my meal plan or about any of my recipes, please comment below.  I want to hear what you think, if you try any of the recipes.  I want to hear what you're eating this week, too!

ALL THE BEST,

No comments:

Post a Comment