Except that it is NOT one week away -- it begins TOMORROW!
I am nervous and excited to start this program. Nervous because my nutrition still needs some work. Excited because I know I will see great results when I stick to a fabulous eating plan with no deprivation AND excited because I need weight-lifting back in my life! My body responds SO WELL to the weights and I can't wait for that part.
I will also be doing SHORT daily videos about my thoughts, my progress, my food, and my workouts during this 21-day journey. Be sure to check them out daily on my Facebook page. YOU ALL can help to keep me accountable to this program, too. Accountability goes both ways: my online groups need me, and I need THEM.
So, here we go!
Weekly Meal Plan: 3/2/15 - 3/8/15
This is my first time really planning out my meals for a 21 Day Fix-related program. So, I hope that the picture below makes sense. I've tried to color-code my meals properly.
You can find a list of the dinners I will be using below. This includes links to many of the recipes that I will be using this week. I unfortunately cannot link recipes that come directly from the program, as that is copyrighted material.
- Spinach and Feta-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Turkey Meatloaf (from the 21 Day Fix Extreme nutrition guide)
- Meatballs with Sauce and "Zoodles" (from the 21 Day Fix Extreme nutrition guide)
- Chicken Fajitas with Peppers and Onions (from the 21 Day Fix Extreme nutrition guide)
- I will also likely make my Egg & Vegetable Casserole and my Mashed Cauliflower, in case I need a quick substitution, in a pinch
Would love to hear if you try any of these recipes from my blog, too! Please leave me a review in the comments below.
ALL THE BEST,