-->

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan: 3/30/15 - 4/5/15

Well, here goes Round #2!

(For my Round #1 results -----> click HERE.  I was thrilled with my results!)

I am starting back up with the 21 Day Fix Extreme on Monday March 30th with my new group, so these meals will ALL be made to fit my program.  It will be a little challenging with the Easter holiday in there, but we will all make it work. 

Meal-planning and some preparation will be key!



Weekly Meal Plan: 3/30/15 - 4/5/15

Monday:  Turkey Quinoa Meatloaf (Recipe in the 21 Day Fix Extreme Eating Plan book.)
Tuesday:  Crockpot Mexican Chicken (Recipe in the works, check back on my blog this week!)
Wednesday:  Hearty Beef and Butternut Squash Stew (Recipe in the 21DFX Eating Plan book.)
Thursday:  Leftovers
Friday:  21 Day Fix-Approved Sloppy Joes
Saturday:  Homemade Pizzas (My mom is visiting for the holiday - this is a tradition!)
Sunday:  Easter Sunday

A few extras that I will be prepping to have on-hand this week include:
Gotta' be prepared, in order to be successful!



If YOU would like to participate in one of my monthly 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme online accountability groups, get in touch with me here.



If you give any of these recipes a try, please let me know!  I would love to hear how it went!

ALL THE BEST,

2 comments:

  1. Love your post! Do you ever start w/ frozen g. beef? If so, how much time do you add to the cooking? I have a whole freezer full of g. beef. Pickup Lines Google Gravity Tricks I love you quotes Good Night Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my
    myspace group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.
    Please let me know. Many thanks
    Dark Web Links How to Access the Dark Web Website Traffic Estimator Best Backlink Checker Tools Play Free Games Online

    ReplyDelete