-->

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan -- Week #3 of the 21 Day Sugar Detox

WOW.  Hard to believe it is the final week of the 21 Day Sugar Detox!  Let the countdown begin. 

I will be writing up my review of my second week on the Detox by tomorrow (so, stay tuned for that!), but you can read about my first week here


So, here's our plan (my plan) for this final week!:

Monday:  Mexican-Spiced Roast Chicken
Tuesday:  Leftovers (our most busy night of the week)
Wednesday:  Crispy Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Thursday:  Paleo Chili
Friday:  Italian Sausage & Peppers over "Zoodles" (I use Al Fresco Chicken Sausage)
Saturday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Sunday:  Pulled Pork Barbecue

I will also be making a few "extras".  I've found that it is best to be UBER-prepared with this, and having leftovers available for lunch every day and an occasional "not-so-sweet treat" on hand is crucial for me to stick with it.  So, I'll be making Sugar Detox Truffles, too! 

Additionally, I've been drinking my Shakeology daily, even though it isn't really 21 Day Sugar Detox "approved".  I'm okay with that, as I receive SO many other benefits from my daily dose of dense nutrition! 

AND, I also just wrapped up my second week of Insanity Max: 30 -- holy bananas!  I am a little sore.  But, getting a fabulous sweat on in just 30 minutes.  Can't beat that. 



Anyway, enjoy this week's menu plan.  If you try any of the linked recipes, let me know what you think!

ALL THE BEST,

No comments:

Post a Comment