These are a flavor lover's dream! Also perfect to prep in advance and freeze for grab-and-go lunches, or quick and easy weeknight dinners.
|21 Day Fix Mexican Chicken Salad Wraps|
Mexican Chicken Salad Wraps
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or chopped
- 1/2 cup of salsa of choice
- 2 packets of Stevia
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Organic natural hot sauce, to taste
- 4 Flatout flatbreads, or other approved wrap/sandwich bread
Spread out your four flatbreads. In the center of each, add 1/4 of the filling mixture, and roll up.
If eating immediately, cut each flatbread wrap in half. If prepping to freezer, wrap each one in aluminum foil or in freezer bags individually.
(Option: Add cheese or avocado -- but be sure to count appropriate containers for extra items.)
21 Day Fixers!: Each wrap counts as 1 yellow, 1.25 red, and .25 purple for the salsa.
If you are interested in more 21 Day Fix recipes, an online accountability group, OR a free weekly meal-planning tutorial, please reach out to me HERE!
ALL THE BEST,