-->

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan: June 15-June 21st AND Goals!

Let's talk about goal-setting!

Before I get to this week's meal plan, let's talk just a little bit about goal-setting. 

It's hard to get any perspective on losing weight if you aren't setting attainable goals for yourself.  Write them down!

Goals are powerful, concrete things that keep you on track – whether it's creating a food plan or walking 3 times a week with a friend, these small things provide you with tangible steps that lead to your healthy weight.

And ALWAYS take the time to write those goals down. It makes them real and keeps them in the forefront of your mind, making them much easier to reach


That being said, writing down our weekly meals is a big part of my health and fitness goals each week.  So, here is this week's plan!

Weekly Meal Plan: June 15-June 21st

Monday:  Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Tuesday:  Turkey Taco Quinoa Bake
Wednesday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Thursday:  Slow-Cooker Meatloaf & Mashed Cauliflower
Friday:  Leftovers
Saturday:  Skinnytaste's Shrimp Scampi Noodles
Sunday:  Chicken Stir-Fry with Chinese Brocooli

ALL of the above dinners are 21-Day Fix compliant.  The rest of my meals are composed of:
  • Shakeology
  • Eggs and vegetables
  • Fruits and vegetables
  • Almonds and cashews
  • Greek yogurt
  • And, leftovers!
If you would like to participate in one of my upcoming monthly online accountability groups (21 Day Fix), please get in touch with me here.  I would love for you to join me.



Also .... please let me know if you try any of the above recipes!  Drop me an email or a comment on my blog.

XO
ALL THE BEST,


P.S.  Don't forget!  I am currently creating a FREE three-part tutorial, that will provide you with step-by-step instructions (including file downloads) outlining exactly how I create our weekly meal plans.  The tutorial is NEARLY COMPLETE.  I plan to have it out this week!

This process now takes me only about 10-15 minutes each week!  What a time-saver.

Sign up HERE to receive the free tutorial when it is finalized.  Or leave your email address in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I have spent a lot of the time in different blogs but this is really a unique blog for me.
    Family

    ReplyDelete