-->

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan: 3/16/15 - 3/22/15 AND What's Next?

Weekly Meal Plan: 3/16/15 - 3/22/15 AND What's Next?

Well, Week #2 of the 21 Day Fix Extreme has gone without a hitch.  Still digging the workouts, still feeling plenty of soreness, and still thankful to get back to my weights! 

SO -- what is next?  ANOTHER round of 21 Day Fix Extreme!  Since I've loved the program and have been seeing such GREAT results:  both personally AND from my online accountability group participants!  (If interested, see the details at the end of this post.)

If you are interested in exactly WHAT I've been eating, in more detail, check out this video that I made.  I talk in more depth about the colored containers and what *I* have been putting in them each day:


I should win an award from the most awkward YouTube "thumbnails".  Seriously.

Anyway.  I'm excited!  This week is my FINAL week of the 21 Day Fix Extreme.  My meal plan for the coming week is below, with a few details and links to help you out, too. 

 

Monday:  Mini-Meatloaf Mexi-Muffins
Tuesday:  Leftovers
Wednesday:  Greek-Spiced Grilled Chicken (Mediterranean seasoning recipe from 21DF book)
Thursday:  Turkey Meatballs with Marinara and "Zoodles" (Meatball recipe in 21DFX book)
Friday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Saturday:  Hot Turkey Sausage with Peppers and Onions
Sunday:  Fish (or Shrimp) Tacos (modified to fit the plan)

If you would like to participate in one of my monthly 21 Day Fix or 21 Day Fix Extreme online accountability groups, get in touch with me here.  Don't delay - my next group is filling up FAST!

>>>NEXT GROUP BEGINS ON MONDAY MARCH 30TH!<<<

 
Make it a fabulous week, friends!

ALL THE BEST,

No comments:

Post a Comment