-->

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What's Next?

So, I have just more than one week left of Insanity Max: 30 -- it has been a REALLY TOUGH 60 days.  Insanity-style workouts ALWAYS challenge me. 

But, I'm so thrilled with my progress up to this point.  REAL progress: 
  • increased cardio endurance (which I've slacked on last year), 
  • I've been able to DOUBLE my "max out" times,
  • much better strength,
  • my core is SO much stronger than it was,
  • and I've really been able to increase my push-up strength and number(s), too. 

I shared my 30-day *photos* (eek!) with my Insanity Max accountability group AND my free online fitness group.  I WILL be taking my 60-day photos, final measurements, and weigh-in at the end of next week -- so I look forward to sharing my final results with you all!


NOW -- what is next?  I am 100% a planner.  I need to follow a schedule and have a plan for what is coming up NEXT.  Are you like that too?  It totally helps to keep ME on track!

(Meal plan available to my group members exclusively FIRST.)

The 21 Day Fix Extreme is NEXT!  I will be doing this alongside a group of folks who are either doing the 21 Day Fix Extreme or the 21 Day Fix original program.  I can't wait! 

This past week, I just finished working on the meal-plan for the first week of the program. This will be made available to group members one week prior to our start.

 If you are ready to join us, and make this Winter YOUR time to finally get those results you've been wanting -- please email me here, and I'll message you the details within 24 hours.
  Time is running out to join, as the group begins on Monday March 2nd and we all need to have our supplies before then.  Don't delay! 

There have been some AMAZING RESULTS coming out of initial "test groups" for the 21 Day Fix Extreme (AND the 21 Day Fix)!  Check them out below!

21 Day Fix Extreme

21 Day Fix

21 Day Fix

Here are more details about the 21 Day Fix Extreme:
  • Extreme 30-minute workouts that combine steady-state aerobics, resistance training, and explosive power moves that target every muscle in the body.
  • You'll not only be practicing portion control for your nutrition—you'll be eating ONLY clean foods. No treats. No cheats. No excuses.
  • It's going to take guts, intensity, and drive. But it's only 21 days. And at the end of it, you're going to look and feel awesome.
  • If you get 21 Day Fix EXTREME through me, I can get you a FREE workout DVD called The Fix Challenge—a fast and vigorous bodyweight routine that scorches a ton of calories in only 30 minutes.
DON'T DELAY!

Just stop by my website and check it out. Or contact me directly here, and I'll tell you more about it!

Group begins on March 2nd!


ALL THE BEST,

No comments:

Post a Comment