-->

Monday, November 3, 2014

EASIEST Snack Ever ---> Cheese-Stuffed Mini-Peppers!

 


I kid you not.  This is the EASIEST -- and healthy -- snack, ever.  You may even wonder why you didn't think of it yourself?  Ha ha ..... just kidding. 

But, now that I thought of it, and posted it for your benefit -- go ahead and buy some mini-peppers.  And, make this.  Dee-lish!

Cheese-Stuffed Mini-Peppers

(21 Day Fix-approved)

Ingredients:
2 mini-peppers
1 cheese stick
1 tsp. dried parsley

Preheat oven to "broil".  Remove tops and seeds from mini-peppers.  Cut cheese stick in half.  Place one half in each mini-pepper.  Broil for 7-10 minutes.  Remove from oven, sprinkle with dried parsley, and ENJOY!

That's it!  It really doesn't get much easier.

If you try this, please leave a comment and let me know how you like it! 

(21 Day Fixers: This one serving counts as 1 green and 1 blue.)     

If you would like to participate in one of my monthly 21 Day Fix online accountability groups, get in touch with me here, or email me directly at chrispechulis@gmail.com!

ALL THE BEST,

No comments:

Post a Comment