-->

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Weekly Meal Plan: 4/20/15 - 4/26/15

Happy Sunday, all!

I don't know about YOU, but for our family, April through June are VERY busy months.  We have: birthdays, end-of-school activities, dance recitals, drama products, and Spring hockey.  These few months are always very hectic for us.

So for ME (and for us, as a family), planning is so very KEY.  If I don't have a meal plan in place, I will be tempted more than ever to just grab something quick on the run, eat out, and eat in an unhealthy manner. 

If I am not taking care of myself, that trickles right down to my family.  Then they are eating poorly too. 

Plan, plan, plan!

21 Day Fix Weekly Meal Plan

Weekly Meal Plan: 4/20/15 - 4/26/15

Monday:  Turkey Taco Quinoa Bake
Tuesday:  Leftovers
Wednesday:  Skinnytaste's Crockpot Bolognese Sauce
Thursday:  Spinach & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Friday:  Grilled Flank Steak with Mashed Cauliflower
Saturday:  Fend-For-Yourself
Sunday:  Slow-Cooker Pork Carnitas

ALL of these dinners are 21-Day Fix compliant.  The rest of my meals are composed of:
  • Shakeology
  • Eggs and vegetables
  • Fruits and vegetables
  • Almonds and cashews
  • Greek yogurt
  • And, leftovers!

Next up for ME, is Body Beast!  I will be running an online accountability group for that AND for the 21 Day Fix.  Even though I will be doing a different fitness program that is focused primarily on building lean muscle, I will still be following the 21 Day Fix way of portion-controlled eating.
 
If you would like to participate in one of my upcoming monthly online accountability groups, please get in touch with me here.  I would love for you to join me in doing Body Beast (we have a great group of primarily females doing it together!) or the 21 Day Fix.


Body Beast Female Online Help!

I would love to hear from you as well, if you try any of the above recipes!  Please drop me an email or a comment on my blog.

XO
ALL THE BEST,

No comments:

Post a Comment